Wings of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Destiny

Current projects: PGM Mep // 1 part & Liberi Fatali 5 parts // Truth Beneath the rose 0/14 // Witchcraft 0/9

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New mep part choosing videos are up on the main Wod Channel! Choose your parts!!

Member Cards (actually really fun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

Member Cards (actually really fun) Empty
PostSubject: Member Cards (actually really fun)   Member Cards (actually really fun) Empty31/1/2010, 1:48 pm

Okay, this is an old game I used to play on ITTD (itstimetoduel) Yes it is a YGO based game, but it is fun, trust me.

Rules: Take the person who posted last and create a YGO card after them (don't draw or anything, merely give a name, type, atk/def and description/effect) KEEP IT CLEAN! No teasing or being mean unless you know the person and know it is something that will not hurt or offend them.

Now since I am the first person posting, whoever starts will be making me into a card, but I will do an example on my friend here, Invisible Larry.

Larry the Unseen
Light/2* Stars/Fairy
This player is next to useless in any sport due to the fact that he is never around to catch the passes thrown to him.

Atk/100 Def/0

Hopefully this will help you al get the idea. But you can make clean jokes or just be stupid. Its al in fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Co Leader
Co Leader
Kanna

PostSubject: Re: Member Cards (actually really fun)   Member Cards (actually really fun) Empty29/11/2010, 4:13 pm

This is so old but I'll try... ;D

Shadow the Invincible
Dark // 7* stars // Fiend
If your opponent has any monsters on the field with an attack power equal to or less than this card, than they are automatically destroyed.

2600 atk// 1600 def

I gave you a strong card since you're co leader! xD Fiend because I'm sitting here staring at Light.

Use to be Yu-gi-oh! Obsessed.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWingsofKanna
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

PostSubject: Re: Member Cards (actually really fun)   Member Cards (actually really fun) Empty10/12/2010, 10:49 pm

XD I still am YGO obsessed! ^^

Kanna the Matriarch

Wind/8* stars/Warrior

A dominant and commanding Amazoness Princess, she only holds punishment to her closest minions.

2900 atk/ 2500 def

XD Cause you are our commanding princess. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Cards (actually really fun)   Member Cards (actually really fun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Cards (actually really fun)
Page 1 of 1