Wings of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Destiny

Current projects: PGM Mep // 1 part & Liberi Fatali 5 parts // Truth Beneath the rose 0/14 // Witchcraft 0/9

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New mep part choosing videos are up on the main Wod Channel! Choose your parts!!

XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty
PostSubject: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty4/2/2010, 2:18 pm

Okay, this is kinda pointless, but I thought I'd share it cause I am a part of it. XD

Umineko no naku koro ni The Abridged Series! I'm the voice of Battler and Rudolf, as well as assistant editor. My cousin is the second in command of the project and he is the main editor, and right now he needs more voice actors for a few parts.

At the moment I believe he said we need a voice for Kyrie and Genji. (ive seen the script, the two only have 1 line each in the first episode) So if anyone wants to help... tell me and I'll relay the infot o him.

Also if you just want to see the Porject page/area/thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91_ZSdr4DPo
Back to top Go down
Kanna
Co Leader
Co Leader
Kanna

PostSubject: Re: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty4/2/2010, 5:27 pm

Neat idea.^^

I wish I could help but I don't know the show nor do I have a voice that'd be okay enough for it. lol, I have a really childish voice. lol Really high pitched. D:

Good luck with your project! Hope it works out nice! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWingsofKanna
AyeshaRaees
Leader
Leader
AyeshaRaees

PostSubject: Re: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty5/2/2010, 12:33 pm

i would have enthusiastically helped too but like Kanna-chan, i haven't seen the show and i have never done this abridged voice acting before.

So i don't really want to ruin it. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakwritersclub.webs.com
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

PostSubject: Re: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty5/2/2010, 7:09 pm

XD well both of you could help later on. there are like... mainly girls in this show, and its not hard to find if you ever wanna check it cause it is awesome!
Back to top Go down
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

PostSubject: Re: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty17/2/2010, 7:04 pm

Here is the first episode!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*   XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help* Empty

Back to top Go down

XD Epic Project I'm IN! *need some help*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wings of Destiny :: Amv Announcement-
Jump to: