Wings of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wings of Destiny

Current projects: PGM Mep // 1 part & Liberi Fatali 5 parts // Truth Beneath the rose 0/14 // Witchcraft 0/9

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New mep part choosing videos are up on the main Wod Channel! Choose your parts!!

What do you guys think of...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChosenOfKagami
Hawk
Hawk
ChosenOfKagami

What do you guys think of...? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of...?   What do you guys think of...? Empty18/2/2011, 4:15 pm

Trying to bring our group on Skype to life? XD
Should we decide on certain dates or days of the week to have group chats?

I understand that people live in different time zones and such, but if we can at least establish a date then people could sign on with what free time they do have that day. I just wanted the Skype thing to be a way for us to communicate and get more friendly with each other, you know? But that never works since people don't seem to be on that much. Not at one time, anyway. =w=
Back to top Go down
http://chosenofkagami.deviantart.com/
ChosenOfKagami
Hawk
Hawk
ChosenOfKagami

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of...?   What do you guys think of...? Empty18/2/2011, 4:17 pm

Another thing is that a lot of you have different Skype names than your YouTube names, so I have no idea who you are on there. XD
Obviously, you had to have told AyeshaRaees in order for the group to be made on Skype, but the rest of us still don't know. So list your own screenname on here, please?

Mine's the same as my YouTube: ChosenOfKagami.
Back to top Go down
http://chosenofkagami.deviantart.com/
AyeshaRaees
Leader
Leader
AyeshaRaees

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of...?   What do you guys think of...? Empty9/6/2011, 10:42 am

I apologize. D: i dont have the list anymore. cause it never occurred to me to have such a problem. Razz LOL maybe if everyone can list it out again? that would be helpful.

and yes, the day would probably be the weekend. xD or something ut you are right about making it active. :O i really want to know everyone in the group. esp. because of the fact we have been together for so long!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pakwritersclub.webs.com
ShadowMercury
Co Leader
Co Leader
ShadowMercury

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of...?   What do you guys think of...? Empty9/6/2011, 2:34 pm

I try to be on Skype as much as I can, but my net is affected by the weather... so its really a gamble some days.

BUT! To all who wish add your fearless and procrastinating Co-Leader, my Skype is KoaruMazaki

See you online! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of...?   What do you guys think of...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of...?
Page 1 of 1